World MakerFaire NYC - Sept 26+27th - Road Trip!

Hey Generators - the World Makerfaire is nearly upon us, and IG will be representing once again.

We have a lot of free and reduced price tickets, free lodging in a beautiful house in Greenpoint, and carpooling opportunities.

Read on if you’re interested in being a part of it.

We are looking for two to three more volunteers to help us prepare for and staff the event. Volunteers will receive free admittance to the entire makerfaire ( a $65.00 value ), and get early entry - a great way to network with and meet the movers and shakers of the new maker universe, and be part of the pre-faire excitement.

We also have two comp tickets, and six half-price tickets for members who want to check it out.

Additionally, logding will be provided free of charge at an amazing house in the heart of Greenpoint Brooklyn - half a block from the L train, and
in the epicenter of some of the best dining and shops in New York.

If you are not interested in volunteering but plan to go and need a place to stay, please let us know - we may have room - but priority will go to volunteers.

This event is a lot of fun, and is also a great way to keep tabs on the state of the art and new trends in the maker culture / rapid prototyping / IoT etc.

http://makerfaire.com/

Hey Mark! As chatted in person I’d be into volunteering for the event. Sounds like a blast :slight_smile: I’ve got it on my calendar

Thanks Elliot - this is going to be a good time.