Who wants to teach an online class?

At the board meeting earlier this week we discussed the possibility of IG offering online classes. Who is interesting in teaching such a class? Let me know the topic, if you think you could offer it right away or might need time to prototype the class with friends, what materials students would need to purchase, etc. For example I am considering teaching a class I call “Electronics for Interactive Artists” in which I will cover how to add various kinds of sensors to Arduino or Raspberry Pi for the purpose of making interactive art. You can respond to me directly at laurence.clarkberg@gmail.com or post to this discussion forum.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about adapting my “making for the lab” class to an online format. This would be a ~ 6 meeting class focused on parametric modeling in Fusion360 and 3D printing lab supplies.

I would need to a little bit more time to get materials and curriculum together. In all likelihood people would either need to own their own 3D printer, or it’s possible that I could print off designs for people in the process.

1 Like