This is the ongoing log of the Ithaca Generator Stuff Patrol.
At irregular intervals, duly authorized agents of the Stuff Patrol will:
- photograph found items individually (or in “lots” that make sense)
- post pictures and brief descriptions in this forum topic
- members are asked to review the photos and secure the lost or misplaced stuff that belongs to them.
- if an item isn’t claimed or removed within a specified time, then it will be put into a “come and claim it” freecycle area for members only.
- members who claim stuff from the freecycle pile need to remove it from the space or secure it in their personal on-site storage.
- if an item isn’t claimed by members within a reasonable time, Stuff Patrol will use the existing photo and description to freecycle it out into the general public.
- Finally, the Stuff Patrol has a License To Dispose. When the Stuff Patrol collectively decides that an item might no longer be needed/wanted at IG, they should act with impunity to protect the space.
If you think you have what it takes to be one of us, contact a Stuff Patrol Officer today!