Rev's Summer Hardware Accelerator

Hey all - in my previous position at Rev, I was really impressed by the Hardware Accelerator teams and I think it would be a great opportunity for anyone involved at IG that’s considering any maker-related entrepreneurial activity (vs. hobby).

Have an idea? Turn it into a product prototype this summer in Rev’s Hardware Accelerator
Calling inventors and innovators. Have you got an idea for a product to solve a customer problem? Apply to the Rev 3rd annual Hardware Accelerator summer program! Spend 11 weeks developing your hardware idea into a functional prototype and viable business model, then present your prototype at our Hardware Demo Day. Previous HA teams have gone on to raise funding, launch products, participate in other incubators and accelerators, and become Rev Member Companies.

The program runs from May 30, 2017 to Aug 11, 2017 (no formal programming the week of July 3).

Participating teams get access to:

• Mentorship in Business, Technology, and Design
  • Rev’s co-working space in downtown Ithaca
  • State-of-the-art Prototyping Lab
  • Guest Speakers and Workshops by industry experts
  • Materials stipend up to $2000

The Hardware Accelerator Summer Intensive is free to participating teams. Selection of teams is competitive, as there are a limited number of slots available. Individuals seeking teams are also encouraged to apply. Applications are due Feb 15, 2017.

Visit http://revithaca.com/hardware/ for more info and to apply.

Thanks for the plug @ausavage

If anyone has questions about the program, feel free to reach out to me.